YieldKit offers three payment methods:
- SEPA (Europe-based accounts)
- International SWIFT-Transfer*
- Registered PayPal email address
*For payments under 500€, we will carry over your balance to the next month and then send a payment out as soon as you surpass the minimum figure. Alternatively you can enter a PayPal account in your Dashboard and we would send the payout automatically.
YieldKit Payments are issued the 3rd working day of the month. We send you the cleared account balance, provided it is over 30.00/$/€/£. After the Payment is issued, payment will be received within 7 business days.
If it’s under 30.00/$/€/£, we will carry over your balance to the next month and then send a payment out as soon as you surpass the minimum figure.
How long it will take for a payment to be cleared depends on the clearance of the advertiser. Commissions displayed in your dashboard have different states:
The transaction got tracked. The Advertiser has to approve the commission for it now.
The advertiser already approved this commissions.
The advertiser cancelled the commission for the transaction. This can be based on different reasons:
- The whole transaction was cancelled by the user.
- The advertiser or our system detected fraudulent clicks.
- In general advertisers have the right to cancel a commission for up to two months after the transaction is made.